mercredi 21 juillet 2010

Answer to some questions!

HI!
I received some questions from people who like my art and wanted me to explain the name that I use. My name is Loly (short way for Lolyta) and Quetzal is not my last name either my middle name. Im mexican and I tought that having a mexican name will be representative of who I am. Xochiquetzal is an aztec  Godess for art and artists, she has a lot of roles but that is the one that inspired me. Second, a Quetzal is a magnificient bird from Guatemala, that the aztecs consedered as sacred. I tried to mix my name with some cultural background and I came up with Lolyquetzal (Xochiquetzal). There is a picture from a quetzal I took it from an photograph here is his link: http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll319/benchilada/Animals/

Also I've been intrested in art since im young. I just love to create stuff when I see something pretty I think it will be a challenge if I can do it too and if I can't well I just admire the person who did it and try something else!

That's for me tonight, I go to take a walk with wonderfull Balthazar the most amazing dog in the planet!

Loly :) 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire